An Orientation Program for Beginner Athletes
Our CrossFit 101 course is designed to prepare athletes for our CrossFit group classes. The course is designed to set you up for success, teaching new CrossFitters the basic movements, skills, and nutritional knowledge they will need for our group classes, while giving our staff the opportunity to gradually introduce you to the program.
Our CrossFit 101 program consists of (10) 1-hour sessions with a member of our staff. Please visit our on-line class schedule to register for those sessions. You can get through those 10 sessions as quickly as you like, but they must be completed within a 6-week time frame.
Participation is MANDATORY for anyone that has not participated in 101 or an On-Ramp course at a CrossFit affiliate.
The $250 program fee will provide you with:
- 10 private/semi-private sessions with a CrossFit Williamsburg coach
- Bodyweight/Body Composition Analysis
- Paleo/Zone Nutrition Packet
- Orientation to our online registration system
- A free membership to Beyond the Whiteboard.com